Whenever people want to rid-off from their frustrating shower head they looking for the best shower head that gives energetic shower experience.
Are you one of those people?
If your answer is big “Yes” then you are in the right place.
Before purchasing a shower head, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind.
You know what? Out there in the market, you will get countless options in shower heads, but the hardest thing for a person is to find the suitable showerhead that fulfills all the showering requirements.
This article is all about the things that most people forget while purchasing showerhead. Keep reading this article, it will take your few minutes and you can avoid product post-purchase regret.
Whenever you decide to buy a shower head. One question, you should ask yourself, what you want or looking for.
You should know what type of shower head you want for your bathroom. As you know, every showerhead comes with different size, shape and functions. So, think twice while choosing a type.
Here I would like to mention the most common shower heads that widely used.
- Wall-mounted single head: It is simple chrome shaped head that directly installs on any standard shower arm. Due to its flexibility and easy installation make it popular. The single head gives full-body coverage to the user.
- Handheld Showerhead: It is another type of showerhead that comes with a long hose. It can be used as separated or overhead. It is ideal to consider for small bathrooms. Moreover, handheld shower head has on/off switch button that gives control over the water flow while taking a shower.
- Ceiling or rain showerhead: It comes with natural rainfall features. It is an attractive option and gives full coverage to the body. Its sophisticated design gives an eye-catching appearance to the bathroom fixtures. It is wall-mounted or ceiling shower head. Moreover, it is also fitted on any standard shower arm.
Pressure or Flow Rate
Different shower heads come with a different water flow rate which indicates the effectiveness of the shower head.
Before making a purchase, check out the water pressure of your home. Standard water flow rate is 2.5 gallon per minute (GPM). A showerhead which provides less than 2.5 GPM water flow rate, it will be low flow shower head which helps to conserve energy & water. It is one of the most important accept that you should check.
If your home has low water pressure system then your shower head won’t be able to flow water with strength.
Therefore, you need to consider high-pressure showerhead which gives a great flow of water with high pressure while taking a shower and conserve water.
Do not forget to check water efficiency because it gives you the great benefit of improving showering experience and reduces your water bills.
The best Showerhead comes with different nozzles spray patterns that provide great showering experience.
Most of the high-pressure shower heads come with different settings such as rain with easy adjustment.
The water intensity depends on the spray mode that you select while taking a shower. You just need to explore different showerheads spray patterns and decide what type of shower you want.
For better understanding, I would like to mention a few spray patterns that a shower head has.
- Wide: It provides a wider flow of water with constant velocity. Each nozzle leaves water drops with high-pressure and cleanses your body. Due to high-pressure water make the showerhead nozzles anti-clogging.
- Pulsating: It is an effective shower head spray setting which shoots water in an alternating pattern and gives body massage. It is a type of spray setting that lessens the muscles pain.
- Rinse: It is another kind of spray setting that pours water out of the central nozzles and drenching the body. It is easily clean the soap from the body.
- Targeted: It is one of the most effective spray patterns which deliver water harder than standard. The water comes out of only a few nozzles with high pressure.
- Rain Massage: This spray pattern gives natural rainfall feel. It delivers drops of rain consistently and cleanses your body. It also releases muscles pain with rainfall massage mode. There are a lot of rain shower heads out there for this specific pattern.
In the market, shower heads come with unique design and shapes. Appearance is one of the essential things that keep in mind while choosing a showerhead for the bathroom.
Showerhead’s appearance gives complement to the bathroom fixture.
Therefore, choose the best finish that suitable for your bathroom décor. Most common showerhead finishes are chrome, brushed nickel, polished brass, oil rubbed bronze, champagne bronze, white, metal black, antique brass and much more.
These are gorgeous, sophisticated and elegant finishes that give an impressive appearance to the bathroom interiors.
Choose a versatile showerhead that impresses your guest and gives energetic shower experience to the user.
It is another important aspect that does not forget while exploring showerheads.
You need to search for reliable brands that offer warranty policies. One of the biggest advantages of getting a branded product is it comes with a warranty policy that ensures the quality of the product.
Moreover, for well-reputable companies “customer satisfaction” is a topmost priority. They gain trust by offering a limited lifetime warranty or easy replacement policies. Many brands offer multi-functional showerheads. DreamSpa, HotelSpa, ShowerMaxx, AquaDance are one of them.
They offer different showerheads as per the customer request. It is requested that buy a branded showerhead whether you choose high-pressure showerhead or low flow showerhead. By this, you can avoid the risk of getting deceived.
One more thing keep in mind, purchase shower head from authorized showerhead distributors for warranty validity. From Amazon or eBay, you can easily get branded showerheads at the best affordable prices.
To get the best showerhead all these considerations should keep in mind. Thanks to the technology that makes easier to find a product according to the need. You just need to do proper research before purchasing a product.